11/20/2009

Georgetown Cupcake Grand Opening in Bethesda!

Drop by Georgetown Cupcake's Bethesda location this Sunday between 12pm - 6pm to celebrate their Grand Opening and to snag a free cupcake! They'll be handing out the free cupcakes - one per person - all day.

Georgetown Cupcake is DC's destination for gourmet cupcakes. They bake their cupcakes on site daily and use the finest ingredients - Valrhona chocolate, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, European sweet cream butter and gourmet chocolate sprinkles. If you have not tried one yet, you must stop by and experience the bliss!

Georgetown Cupcake, Washington's first cupcakerie, was founded by sisters Katherine Kallinis and Sophie LaMontagne. Katherine and Sophie traded careers in fashion and private equity to pursue something a little sweeter - their passion for artful cupcakes.

4834 Bethesda Avenue - be there!

8 comments:

Katie Rudder said...

Triple Like! I'll have to make my way over there over Thanksgiving break!

Jules said...

It sounds wonderful and I bet the Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla is delicious! If I ever visit the area, I'll have to add this to my list of places to visit.

Elle said...

Ooohhh they sound delicious! I'm hosting a fun monogram or Christmas card giveaway! Drop by my blog to enter!

Summer is a Verb said...

Awww maaaannnn...I miss my cupcake habit...XXOO

KAC said...

LOVE Georgetown Cupcake!

preppyinnewengland said...

Adorable. Will have to stop in next trip down!

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Sounds yummy! Will have to check in out next time in DC. Love the Georgetown area.

prashant said...

I'll have to make my way over there ove


Web hosting india