5/17/2010

June Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale



My invitation to the semi-annual Lilly Warehouse Sale finally arrived in the mail last week!

Is anyone else from the DC/Maryland/VA area planning to attend?

I'd love to have a get-together the evening before and maybe even carpool (go green!) on the way to/from. I'm planning to leave on tuesday June 7 in the late afternoon and drive to Philadelphia the night before the big sale madness begins on wednesday at 5am! It will not have to be a late night, ladies, because shopping begins early the next morning! I think it would be fun if anyone else who is staying at the hotel would like to meet for drinks/dinner around 8:30pm.

Please email mlg46@cornell.edu by May 20 to let me know if you are planning to attend, so we can begin coordinating details! I plan to attend Day 1 of the Sale and return to DC on tuesday afternoon.

xoxo,
Melanie

6 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I wish I could go! I have to stay in the South and take summer classes!

Annie said...

Cute blog! I will be going to the warehouse sale! Coming up from Charlotte on Tuesday night around 8pm. Let me know if you'd like to get together!

Little Bow Prep said...

Oh, I so wish I could go!

Have fun!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I'm so jealous, I wish I had gotten an invitation!

Royar said...

I wish I could go! Have fun!

xoxo,

Royar

PS I just found your blog & it is fab!

Landlocked Mermaid said...

we will be there.. let's look for each other. I can't say yet when I am going to arrive... going with a few friends. but we'll look for each other xo