6/14/2010

Thank You for the Stiletto Award!

Preppy Little Dress just gave me this blog award! Thank you so much, P.L.C.!

It is an honor to receive this award which denotes understanding the Stiletto…
Classy ~ Strong ~ Exotic ~ Demure ~ Extreme ~ Ultra ~ Sexy ~ Bold ~ Funky
This award salutes salute the women who balance life, family, and relationships with style and class! In turn, I want to thank all of those women who share their experiences with me…who encourage us, inspire us, teach us, make us laugh, and keep us going!
I pass this along to all the women who inspire me to be a better daughter, friend, and person in everday life.

I now bestow this award upon Maryland Pink & Green, a fabulous woman who exemplifies what the stiletto represents!
Rules when you receive this award:
1. Display your Stiletto Badge of Honor on your sidebar! Wear it with pride…
2. Write a post about your award. Include the link to this page so everyone will understand what it’s all about!
3. Pass along the award to another deserving blogger!
...and last but not least, keep inspiring and encouraging and sharing your life!

It is with great honor that I pass along the stiletto award to:
Maryland Pink & Green

1 comment:

DC GOP Girl said...

I'm not sure how you got off my blog roll, but you definitely did during my blog's makeover -- no good! Glad to have restumbled across your blog this morning. I love it!