1/13/2012

Closet Envy

I'm absolutely in love with Clos-ette! Wouldn't you love to have a beautiful closet like this one? I've always secretly wanted the hangers in my closet to be bright apple green or white, and now with Close-tte's closet outfitting ideas you can have your very own entirely matching closet full of hangers....new condo closet, here we come!














Clos-ette too… sprang to life from Clos-ette, the international leader in organizational design. They organize and design closets for the world’s most discerning clients, and now they're launching the a new line of top-notch hangers and accessories, that make the custom products we’re known for available to everyone. Now, you also can have the very best in affordable, organizational luxury!

4 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I loove organized closets!

Jeannie said...

I love love love love closets!!!! This post is amazing, I need to look at their website!

The English Preppy said...

Oh if only! Only Americans have houses big enough for 'closets' us Brits have to make do with measly pokey 'wardrobes' - sob!

arrielle_p said...

WOW! You have a very beautiful condo closet! One of my dream condo in the future is to have a wide closet in it. Wish to live in a place like that. Your blog is so gorgeous and inspiring. :)

condo philippines