7/31/2009

Fornash Sale



It's getting to be that time of summer, and I'm pleased to announce that Fornash has its annual sale starting August 1. The longer you wait the more steeply the merchandise will be discounted - but the early bird gets the worm!

The best things will surely go quickly because this is a stunning store beloved by gals all across town. Fornash happens to be one of my favorite little gems of "colorful sophistication" tucked away inside Georgetown Mall. It's one of the best places to by ribbon by the yard, as well as to pick up unique jewelry, accessories, dresses, kiss-me-not bags, shoes, and the like.

One of my favorite purchases is a black patent starfish envelope clutch I picked up there last summer. This past June I saw a pair of matching starfish earrings in a little boutique in Edgartown, and they're on my wish list now :)
If you live outside the Washington area, you may shop online at the Fornash website. Happy summer sales!

9 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

love fornash, have a great white wicker clutch from last summer from them that I use all the time!

kHm

Elle said...

What a great website... Thanks for the heads up! I've got my eye on a few of their goodies...

Erin Elizabeth said...

so cute!!

Her Preppiness said...

love Fornash

- said...

That starfish clutch is so adorable and classy!

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Love the starfish bag too. I have the jewelry holder. What is the official name of that anyway??

Hopsy said...

LOVE Fornash and am headed over now, thank you for the sale reminder!!

Katie Rudder said...

Just got the email! Too bad its not online :(

Little Bow Prep said...

Cute clutch!