3/17/2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Patty’s Day to everyone!

Where I work, at a financial consulting firm downtown, we celebrated March birthdays yesterday with delicious St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake!

Irish Cream cupcakes – Valrhona chocolate cupcakes with a non-alcoholic Irish cream-infused vanilla cream cheese frosting topped with fondant shamrocks. So if you’re in DC today – and you’re feeling lucky J – stop by Georgetown or Bethesda to pick up yours today! I’m sure these cupcakes will sell out quickly.


10 comments:

JMW said...

Those sound divine! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Lucky you...love Georgetown cupcakes!

Hopsy said...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you! What a delicious way to celebrate!

A Wedding Story said...

Oh yum! I have always wanted to go to Georgetown Cupcake!

Posh Peach said...

Those look delicious! We celebrated March birthdays at my office yesterday too and no yummy cupcakes, but a St. Patrick's themed cake instead. I'm coming to D.C. soon and really hope to go to Georgetown Cupcakes!

Annabel Manners said...

Those look luscious. Hope you had a fun St. Patrick's Day!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous blog! xo

Kristie said...

Those cupcakes are amazing...

Blessings,
Kristie

Bethany said...

Hello!! I tagged you on my blog. You've been crowned a socialite. xoxo

alanna said...

oh my gosh...those sound SO good!! happy saint patrick's day girly!
p.s. i left you an award at my blog!!