3/17/2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Patty’s Day to everyone!

Where I work, at a financial consulting firm downtown, we celebrated March birthdays yesterday with delicious St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake!

Irish Cream cupcakes – Valrhona chocolate cupcakes with a non-alcoholic Irish cream-infused vanilla cream cheese frosting topped with fondant shamrocks. So if you’re in DC today – and you’re feeling lucky J – stop by Georgetown or Bethesda to pick up yours today! I’m sure these cupcakes will sell out quickly.


10 comments:

JMW said...

Those sound divine! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Lucky you...love Georgetown cupcakes!

Kappa Prep said...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you! What a delicious way to celebrate!

A Wedding Story said...

Oh yum! I have always wanted to go to Georgetown Cupcake!

The Pink Tutu said...

Those look delicious! We celebrated March birthdays at my office yesterday too and no yummy cupcakes, but a St. Patrick's themed cake instead. I'm coming to D.C. soon and really hope to go to Georgetown Cupcakes!

Annabel Manners said...

Those look luscious. Hope you had a fun St. Patrick's Day!

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Gorgeous blog! xo

Kristie said...

Those cupcakes are amazing...

Blessings,
Kristie

Bethany said...

Hello!! I tagged you on my blog. You've been crowned a socialite. xoxo

alanna said...

oh my gosh...those sound SO good!! happy saint patrick's day girly!
p.s. i left you an award at my blog!!