3/30/2010

Tagged by Sparkles & Sundresses!


Thank you to Sparkles & Sundresses for tagging me about these 10Questions!

1. Who is your style icon?

Grace Kelly

2. What is your favorite socialite lit book?

Great Gatsby or Pride & Prejudice

3. Favorite party theme?

Great Gatsby springtime garden party

4. Go to Halloween costume?

Sandy from Grease

5. Extravagance you cannot live without?

bowls of fresh lemons and limes around my house

6. Living person you admire?

Muhammud Yunus. His microfinance banking model has revolutionized economics and furthered womens empowerment in developing countries. My best friend Ashley because her positivity, intelligence, style, and daily sense of kindness inspires me to be a better person.

7. Greatest Fear?

Losing my mom. She is my best friend in the entire world.

8. Trait you deplore in yourself?

I’m often not cool under tremendous pressure, which makes me snap at the people I most love. I wish I could learn to relax more and be satisfied with less than perfect.


9. Which talent would you most like to have?

I wish i could have a magic sense of charisma.


10. Greatest Achievement?

Dreaming. It is also the harder thing for me to do now, for it takes daring to dream.


I hereby pass on this award to the following five socialites...

Monograms & Manicures
Pink Petunia
Summer is a Verb
The Redhead and her Pooch Lola
Maryland Pink & Green



No comments: